WESTCHESTER’S PREMIER CORPORATE EVENT SPACE
- Able to meet the needs of large and small organizations
- Variety of spaces for plenary and breakout sessions
- Flexible catering options or provide your own food & beverage
- Use of our state of the art kitchen
- Ample parking and near all major highways
- Midtown Manhattan: 28 miles
- White Plains: 5 miles
- Stamford: 12 miles
- Greenwich: 7 miles
- Plus easy access to Metro North’s New Haven and Harlem Lines
- Offering over 6,500 square feet of event space to accommodate events both intimate and grand:
- The Schweitzer Learning Center: 4,530 square feet, capacity 320
- The Kaye Room: 1,320 square feet, capacity 95
- Art Gallery and Foyer: 1,280 square feet
- Many other breakout rooms available in various sizes and formats
- Flexible load in and set up coordination with our professional staff
By partnering with leaders in audio visual services and rentals, we ensure access to the most reliable, newest, and best equipment to meet all of your A/V needs. Projectors, screens, customizable staging & furniture, lighting, microphones, speakers, mixers, and more all ensure excellent production, effective presentations, and a good value.
Preferred vendors available on request.
We are happy to accommodate groups who choose to provide their own food and beverage.
The Space at Westchester Avenue is a project of Congregation Emanu-El of Westchester
which seeks to help organizations, associations and companies build a strong sense of community as they seek to better our society and our world through meaningful employment, productivity and social engagement.