WESTCHESTER’S PREMIER PARTY SPACE
- Create elegant affairs, fun parties, and engaging events – hosts events large and small: weddings, b’nei mitzvah parties, birthdays, anniversaries, and celebrations of all kinds
- Flexible catering options – preferred vendor list available upon request
- State of the art kitchen
- Choose your own entertainment service or work with our preferred vendors
- Flexible load in and set up coordination with our professional staff
- Ample parking and near all major highways
- Midtown Manhattan: 28 miles
- White Plains: 5 miles
- Stamford: 12 miles
- Greenwich: 7 miles
- Close to I-287, I-95, Hutchinson River Parkway, Merritt Parkway, Metro North
- Offering over 6,500 square feet of event space to accommodate events both intimate and grand:
- The Schweitzer Learning Center: 4,530 square feet, capacity 200
- The Kaye Room: 1320 square feet, capacity 70
- Art Gallery and Foyer: 1280 square feet, capacity 70
Our preferred caterers bring a wealth of knowledge, with a passion for food and service. Each event is expressly designed to meet the clients’ needs, providing a one-of-a-kind experience. Each preferred vendor has a long standing relationship with The Space at Westchester Avenue.
No matter what your music or A/V needs our preferred vendors will craft the perfect party to have your guests dancing all night long.
The Space at Westchester Avenue is a project of Congregation Emanu-El of Westchester
which seeks to help families, individuals, organizations, associations and companies
build a strong sense of community as they seek to celebrate life’s meaningful moments,
and better our society and our world through meaningful employment, productivity and social engagement.